Tats and Hands

Tats and Hands

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blogging?

All I can think right now is "crap I am following a trend, curse you Carlie!"...Lol I guess in all reality it's an easier way to get my thoughts out and a good way to inform my family of whats going on in my life lol, so I guess what I really should be thinking is "Thank you Carlie".

As I am starting up my blog I am watching Logan (aka Lolo or The Curtain Climber) run around his brother Liam(aka The Linoleum Lizard), who is lying on his back on the floor because he hasn't quite mastered crawling yet, while pushing his huge yellow Tonka truck that my mother got him for Christmas.

Keeping the peace between them is a full time job but it doesn't actually happen that often where I need to "step in" and break it up, they love each other which is nice and it frees up SOME time for me (hence me starting a blog, lol).

So let me fill everyone in on who I am for the blog stalkers out there... My name is Tiffany, my current last name is Clarke, but my maiden name was LeMair. My soon to be ex-husband and I split while I was pregnant with our second son. Almost everyone I tell that too says "oh I am so sorry" but before you start into that train of thought let me tell you, it was a good thing.

I married Michael when I was 18 and he had just gotten out of his basic training through the marines. We started dating in high school when I was 16 and know each other for about a year before we started dating...anyways back to the story, I got pregnant with Lolo in about august, I was 19 when Logan was born but turned 20 a week later. I thought that everything was great, I mean we had our problems but doesn't everyone? I should have known that 3000 text to one girl in the span of 2 months was not normal...that was just the first of many problems that we had but the final one that ended it in my mind was when he knocked up another girl when I was about 3 months pregnant with Liam...yeah it pissed me off when I found out.

To some up I am a 22 year old (turning 23 in may) single mom, raising two sons age 2 (turning 3 in may) and 7 months (turning 1 in June)...living with my mother and grandfather. I love my sons, my family and my close friends. They have all helped me out more often then I can count, and I love them for it.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! good job on your first post!! its vbery exciting! way to sum everthing up and get everyone up to speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, thank you for that.
    i feel like i'm almost caught up with you...
    i'm so incredibly glad that you started a blog.
    it really is a great way to keep in touch with people. :)

    ReplyDelete