Tats and Hands

Tats and Hands

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Herion?



I have a strange and intense passion for photography, I love taking picture, and viewing others pieces of work. Up until about a week before christmas I wasn't really able to take as good as pictures as I would have liked because I only had a weak Digital camera, so for my present this year my mother bought me a DSL Nikon D5000 (so pretty!) and I have been able to start back up into the old passion of mine.

I have been a little out of practice but this past Sunday when Mike took the boys all day (the first time since he's moved back to Utah) I took the day to basically drive all over Utah county and take pictures (1/2 a tank of gas gone :'( ...) of whatever my little trigger finger felt like.... and within the period of 5 hours I filled up a 2GB SD card....near 750 pictures. So going though all of them has been a tad bit of a hassel, but I was able to get at least one of the 3 massive picture(s) edited and it looks so cool... though it won't show up as well as I would like on this blog I will still load it....


Another one has inspired me to do a collection of photos that I have decided to call the "WALL-E Collection" basically just artistic pictures of pieces of trash yeah weird i know but the picture that i took that inspired me to do that turned out so well... i know that sounds cocky but just look for your self...

No comments:

Post a Comment