Tats and Hands

Tats and Hands

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Go Green" Bags


I would have to say one of the coolest fads out there right now is the "Go Green" Bags. They come in all shapes and colors, you help out the earth and do your part to keep it clean now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with using plastic, I am just sick of seeing them around my house unless their lining the trash cans in my bathrooms (which it seems that even the "bathroom trashbags" don't fit)...back to my point, these wonderful inventions have brought even more light into my life tonight, here is the story.

Logan being the pill he is grabbed one right out of my hands and stuck it over his head and him even being as tall as he is it went to his hips (this kid is at least 3 feet tall at 3 years old it kills me, lol) giggling I told him to go show Grandma, I figured he would just take the bag off run down the hall and put it back on because thats what he's done before...NO he runs down the hall with the bag on his head at near full speed and runs right SMACK into the door frame of his room....LMAO! I had to hold it in not to laugh because he was crying a little bit...is it wrong that I laughed?? LOL

Thank you Harmon's Grocery For these wonderful inventions that save the earth and cause little kids to run into doorways!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment